Darwin’s Natural Pet Food (for dogs and cats) is made with 100% natural free-range meats and organic vegetables, formulated with the guidance of veterinarians and animal nutritionists. Each week, we prepare fresh raw meals in our own kitchen and deliver them to customers across the United States.
Darwin’s Theory – Our approach to dog and cat nutrition:
1. Our goal is to enable owners to feed their pets a healthy, all-natural diet that is both convenient and affordable.
2. It all starts with the ingredients. We use only human-quality, USDA-approved free-range meats and organic vegetables. We will not permit any hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, or chemical preservatives to be present in our meals.
3. We do not add any grains or cereals in our foods, since most pets do not need them, and since we believe that meat provides a superior source of protein for pets. We realize that in certain circumstances some pets may benefit from grains being added to their diets, in which case owners themselves can mix them in.
4. We think that the importance of a fresh, natural diet outweighs the issue of whether the meat used is raw or cooked. Although we believe that a raw food diet is best for most dogs and cats, we realize that such a product may not be appropriate for all pets (or owners), or that some pets (or owners) may need an intermediate step before switching to an all-raw diet. We are committed to enabling pet owners to recognize the benefits of a real food diet regardless of which alternative they choose.
5. Our products are formulated to be nutritionally complete and appropriate for all stages of your pet’s life, from puppy to senior. Darwin’s Natural Pet Food meet and/or exceed all nutritional guidelines established by state and federal regulations.
6. Since we know that cost is an important factor in choosing pet foods, we are committed to pricing our products as affordably as possible to enable pet owners to feed their pets a fresh, natural diet.
7. In order to make